puma 2019

in Questions about doodleCraft Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:54 am
by Elaine James • 3 Posts | 30 Points

This particular version of the Puma Future Trinomic puma trainers Slipstream features a collage of animal prints along the upper, including several wild cat prints, zebra, and crocodile. All the while, it is built from a combination of suede, leather, and faux pony hair. You can find the shoe now at shops including NYC-based Kith.Mihara Yasuhiro s silhouettes continue to pump out of the Puma machine in exciting new styles. We glimpsed the Puma MY-71 Peacoat a short while ago and now the silhouette is back in a more vibrant colorway that makes use of teal as its driving force.

Black does little to calm the hyper design down that could be best described as leopard print but actually isn t. These are available now if you are interested or you can hit up your local Puma retailer for more information.Puma has taken one of its classic models and turn it into the go to shoe when it comes to collabs. We ve seen puma shoes Puma and Jeff Staple extend the reach of Jeff s, Pigeon look and now we get Puma linking up with Anwar Carrots.If you have no idea who Anwar is, it s alright, we ll tell you. Anwar is a fashion designer who has taken LA by storm and has his hands in a puma suede wide range of the Los Angeles culture.

Last month we saw two versions release, and now we re seeing two more that will make their way to dealers this month. The first comes dressed in black and tan, while the second features a design that trades between black and purple. The shoes have started landing at Puma shops including Hanon.Mihara Yasuhiro and Puma continue on with their fruitful collaborations that have this time resulted in the stylis Puma MY-71 Peacoat . With a textured upper that almost reads as a tire tread the spiny kick bears a peacoat pattern beneath it all.

The Puma Disc Blaze Lite fenty puma is available now in a colorway that is quite frankly making us kinda hungry The lightweight running silhouette has popped up sporting an upper that alternates between blackberry and grape for a very flavorful affair. Gloss meets mesh with hits of 3M to push this colorway over the top and they are not hard to cop if you are interested as Finish Line is among the Puma retailers carrying them.Puma Disc Blaze LiteBlackberry / GrapeSource FinishlineCrowned the NBA Slam Dunk champion back in 1997, Kobe Bryant did it all while rocking this Los Angeles Lakers colorway of the adidas EQT Elevation, also known as the adidas Crazy 97.

With his latest Tattoo Collection he creates shoes that are visually interesting and at times even jarring and this time he pushes the boundaries of the MY-69 and MY-70 by giving one a graphic upper and the other a slick capped toe similar to his other Puma MY-70 drop. Overall the collection is truly something to behold and available now at select Puma Black Label retailers.As PMK Customs recently showed us in their Puma Suede Mid Levels that they tricked out for Meek Mill there are indeed levels to this sneaker collecting thing.

If you want that snow white feel but aren t currently a part of his Dreamchasers crew puma uk Puma is offering up an inline model that can serve the purpose of giving you the look. The Puma Basket serves as an effective replacement in all white tumbled leather that comes off as clean as anything we ve ever seen. These are on tap at Size? right now and lucky for you they ship worldwide.Puma Basket White Source Size?News of Meek Mill teaming up with Puma has came and went and while he can probably get whatever he wants from the company PMK Customs has given him something that they surely can t do they way they have.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Travor Young
Board Statistics
The forum has 698 topics and 722 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen