thinking about important thi

in BAN !? Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:49 am
by doodlecraft-forum • 147 Posts | 1470 Points

Hello Folks Air Max Grossiste Pas Cher , It's Rangerrob.

I was sitting on the fence the other day, thinking about important things. Wish I could remember what they were. But I did get to wondering about a few things. Throughout the years, people seem to have created some new looks, and ideas in their everyday lives, which were not really anything we could dream up in our generation. So I have a few questions that I am curious about. Here is my list:

? Do them folks with all them piercing and chains in their ears Nike Air Max Grossiste , tongue and belly buttons get worried about our lighting storms when their outside?

? Do them gothic looking folks have problems with makeup when it rains?

? Do kids with their pants down to their knees every try out for Track?

? Has anyone ever thought to make a blinking belly button piercing for joggers to wear, for safety?

? If kids really want a fast car, why don't they get a GTO?

? Why would anyone put a lift kit on a mini 4x4 truck, when for the same amount of money they could buy a real Ford F350?

? Do avid hunters put deer fences in there yards?

? Can a rap singer, sing out of key?

? Why do so many folks drive like the world is ending Air Max Grossiste Soldes , passing and speeding like there is a tornado behind them, only to meet back up with them at the first light or stop sign?

? Why is the ?Blue Collar Comedy Show? only a half hour?

? And this one is personal. How come you can find every old rerun show on TV except Daniel Boone?

I know, just like you, I loose sleep over this stuff. The next time I see you sitting on a fence, I bet your trying to figure this stuff out too.

Email the Ranger anytime at ranger@

Visit any of our support sites:

Fire Pits: Warming the Night

During old times Air Max Grossiste , fire pits are precisely merely a large hole in the ground with bricks set on its bounds and logs for people to sit on. This is a common situation particularly in rural arenas where you see people circled round the fire pit narrating wild stories or just heeding to the chirping of the crickets while crunching hotdogs and melting marshmallows in the fire.

Fire Pits Today

Nowadays, fire pits are viewed as furniture that are available in so many works, patterns, and modes. Although people notwithstanding sit around them with the story telling and roasting of marshmallows and wieners, the fire pit nowadays is a more controlled scheme. They are no longer made up of a dug hole http://www.grossistechaussuresairmax.fr/ , but alternatively, they are broadly made up of a metal pit with a wooden table in the middle, sitting off the ground. Living in the city signifies that there are not numerous larger open spaces wherein pits can be dug. Even the yards have specific space. The obtainable fire pits now are easily handled where it can be just tuck away after an evening of barbecue.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Travor Young
Board Statistics
The forum has 698 topics and 722 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen