puma au

in BAN !? Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:59 am
by FordCook • 3 Posts | 30 Points

Puma decides to puma au class up the joint a bit by bringing back the Puma Court Star in two understated colorways. The stark set of shoes that comprise the Puma Court Star A Touch Of Class Pack come in black or white with a rich leather upper and perforated formstripes. These tennis silhouettes have the feel of a lifestyle look and are probably pretty performance friendly but chances are you don t wanna scuff these up. Look for them today at End.The unique runner that is the Puma Blaze Of Glory has enjoyed quite a bit of popularity since it s reintroduction a few years back. The Puma party proceeds this fall and winter with new colorways that are sure to put more wood on the fire. The 90 s era Pumas are dressed in three beautifully simplistic hues with a powdery blue, a white and mocha brown, and a standard black and white. Per usual, the trinomic mid sole provides a nice comfortable resting place for both your foot and the lightweight upper. No official info on the release, but you can rest assured that will have the 411 for you soon enough.

At this point, we realized that we would be seeing a puma creepers bit more than just sneakers from the two.On Tuesday, June 17, 2014, PUMA and Anwar Carrots invited all of their friends and family to PUMA Entertainment s Los Angeles, CA showroom to celebrate the collaboration and give everyone an up-close and personal look at their collection. As you entered the building you we greeted by a couple of friendly door keepers, a large eye-catching neon PUMA sign, and a few manikins displaying pieces from puma suede classic Anwar s collection. After turning the corner and entering the main showroom you were hit with an ton of great visuals like carrot cake cupcakes that featured small carrot designs, a giant navy blue PUMA Suede that displayed both the grey and black Anwar x PUMA Suedes, and a wall that featured both sneakers, a beautifully arranged collection of tanks, tees, and sweats, and a ton of great PUMA and Anwar promotional buttons.

Holy sneakers and these are Puma s, those wer my thoughts when I saw these bad boys and girls. This Puma XS850 comes out in a large variety of colors that is way too much to talk about. For this XS850 Pack I will let the pictures be my words and tell the story themselves, just like the XT1 this silhouette definitely is cohesive with all the buzz of puma sneakers these Asics, Saucony, and New Balance silhouette. Does Puma s rendition push you away or pull you into copping a pair.These are set for a global release on July 1st.

Puma is giving us some summertime hear with these XT1 Plus. This XT1 Pack consists of more shoes than I can count (not really but I m lazy) and to be honest this silhouette is a hot one. With a mix of different colorways that both ladies and gents can appreciate this silhouette looks like some of the hottest sneakers out there, will these catch a little buzz or will they flop out like a normal Puma, you tell us in the comments section.These are available now via Overkill.In not so shocking news Size? has set out to drop another exclusive collaboration and this time they ve partnered with Puma on the release. All we ve got for now however is a teaser image that shows satellite imagery of earth and a Puma logo with a stylized compass icon overlay. Its safe to assume that these will have something to do with earth or geography and while thats very vague it s all that can be deduced from the teaser image. Give it a few days though, surely they ve gotta quench the appetites they ve whet soon.

Take a looky hear, this crazy collection brings a sort of odd collaboration between BWGH and Puma. Two silhouettes (XS85/XS698) are featured in this pack both of which seeing only but cosmetic changes and no real exciting structural differences. It seems the all-red fad hasn t quite died out yet with this pack seeing one of which in a maroonish red colorway with subtle pinkish tones as an accent. How this collab came together the world may never know, but this is one I can definitely get down with, can you? Tell us like, puma ignite love or hate in the comments section down below.

The Puma Suede is about as classic as you can get when it comes to sneakers.The Puma Suede sees a dope all-black colorway this spring. As you can see form the photos above this Puma Suede features a black suede upper, black leather Puma logo, and an all-black midsole. Additional hits of black rest on the lining, laces, and Puma branding.This clean, crisp, all-black Suede is available now via shops like Kith NYC.After you check out the photos above let us know what you think of this all-black Suede in the comments section below.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Travor Young
Board Statistics
The forum has 698 topics and 722 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen